Spanish First DIVA Regional Workshop will be held in Málaga on june 21th
21 June 2018
The first DIVA local event organized in Spain will take place on 21th June, establishing as the first opportunity to present the project ambitions in front of agrofood and ICT industry stakeholders, looking for cross-fertilization between both actors of the value chain. The event will be embedded in the framework of the Smart AgriFood Summit 2018, the international congress that will be held in Málaga (Spain) from 20th to 22th of June.
Smart AgriFood Summit aims to gather companies, researchers, entrepreneurs, investors and public administrators from the agriculture, food industry, logistics and ICT industries, creating a meeting point between innovative ideas and funding access, providing a perfect opportunity for networking and collaboration:
- Get to know the latest technologies in the Agrifood value chain presented by rapidly growing startups in the new digital economy.
- Promote cooperation among institutions in R+D projects.
- Act as a meeting point for the best European initiatives in the AgTech field.
- Serve as an industry reference and facilitate communication between professionals in the sector.
- Promote innovative entrepreneurship in the Agrifood industry by providing developmental and growth opportunities to TBC´s, startups and spin-offs
This first local DIVA workshop in Spanish territory will be structured in two parts:
- In the first one, AMETIC and CTA, Spanish partners of the consortium, will present DIVA project in general terms and will highlight the early Call for Challenges that will open after the summer. This call will be focused on gathering needs pointed out by the whole ecosystem of end users in the agrofood, forestal and environment value chain. The workshop will be the perfect chance for attendees to ask early questions about the Call for Challenges or other aspects about the project, how to get the funds or how to apply to future DIVA calls.
- In the second part, an expert in the agrofood sector will undertake an overview of the main challenges that agrofood sector is facing nowadays.
Additionally, the Spanish DIVA partners will be attending an scheduled a private agenda (B2B meetings) with a list of entities in order to better inform about the project and enhance dissemination actions of DIVA during the event.