November 26th, 2019 from 3:30 pm at the SITEVI in Montpellier, France – Room C – Hall B5
After the DIVA event organised on 29th November 2018, which launched the first call for DIVA projects, Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation, coordinator of the DIVA project and Digital 113, are relaunching an event to bring together experts in the digital and agro-food sectors.
For the design and promotion of this event, they collaborate with La Ferme Digitale and #CoFarming. Together, they bring together some forty start-ups offering digital solutions for the agricultural and agri-food sectors.
On the Up2DIVA program:
- Decoding: which digital technologies to meet the needs of the agri-agro sectors?
- Feedback on the winners of the 1st call for DIVA projects : Presentations from 1st call selected SMEs, key success factors and expectations
- Challenges: concrete issues facing the sectors
- Modalities: how to participate in the 2nd call for DIVA projects?
- Inspirations: Digital business pitch sessions
For more information, please contact Lydia Brunault : Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to participate, please click here.